We are committed to respecting the privacy rights of our website visitors. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust.
What Personal Information Do We Need To Best Serve You?
The information we retain from you, assists our efforts to improve and better serve your shopping experience on our site. The types of information we retain are:
- Information You Provide: We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or respond to a survey or communication such as email, or participate in any of the other of our site's features. We use this information for communicating with you, overall improving of our store, and respond to your requests. We also work on personalizing your site experience so as to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Your Email: If you have opted to receive notices about our site's updates or promotions and gift giveaways, we may send you periodic emails. If you do not want to receive such email or other mail from us, please email us and let us know or you may log-in and from the Account Information page click on "Manage Newsletter Options" link and/or "Edit Product Notifications" link under "My Notifications." Once there, you may opt out of receiving email notifications and news letters.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser's settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of our employees who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. More on security measures
Do We Disclose The Information We Collect To Outside Parties?
We do not
sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information for benefit or gain. We only share your information as described below.
- Companies That We Do Business With: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, we sell product lines jointly with other businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Agents: We may sub-contract other companies and/or individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include shipping & handling, delivering orders, sending mailers (including emails), analyzing data, providing marketing development, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These third-party agents have access to personal information needed to perform their duties and may not use your information for any other purposes.
- Protection Of When7Met8.com, Parent Company (ITP Inc.), And Users: We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety of our company's users or others.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to outside parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. This relates to buying habits and market analysis information and no personally identifiable or contact information is disclosed.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
How Secure Is My Information?
The privacy and security of your on-line purchase information is very important to us. We make it our Top Priority to ensure that your on-line shopping experience with us is as safe and secure as possible.
- We use the latest version of Transport Layer Security (TLS) protection to protect your orders. This means your personal information is scrambled (encrypted) as it travels over the Internet. All private information and sensitive data is encrypted with a 128-bit TLS encryption code (the world's strongest encryption available).
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account. Be sure to sign off and/or close the browser window or tab when finished using a shared computer.
More on security measures.
A Special Note To Parents
We realize that many children will visit our site, and we therefore encourage children to consult with their parents before submitting any information to any website, including ours. We encourage parents to supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a kid-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing their name, address, and other personal information online without parental permission. We only sell children's products to adults. If you are under 18, you may use our site only under the supervision of an adult, parent, or guardian.
Revisions And Special Additions
Questions And Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.